sciocco patrocinando

ow yao dowin today? grrrreat ta, yao? Bostin ta! Listen me flowa, our betty's havin a do down the con club if yao and your jim fancy poppin' along? i heard she's had a new do un all!!! Anyhow, i'd best be off cocker, i've gotta get some cream for me fowrid... tara....

Friday, June 02, 2006

Have you ever had mystery illnesses the likes of which hit you so unxepectedly and you haven't got the foggiest how or why they got you? I have my personal answer....karaoke! yes, i'm convinced of this! I did karaoke for the first time in yonks on monday and "oh, whats this?" i get an evil throat infection come fever on the thursday morning that i am still suffering from now.... it has all but ruined my viewing of the australian open and the test match!!! When will this cycle of illness/hayfever/illness/hayfever end? someone please step up to the plate (preferably someone called fleming or pasteur) and rid the world of this phenomenon!!!! Perhaps a tonsilectomy may be in order?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home