sciocco patrocinando

ow yao dowin today? grrrreat ta, yao? Bostin ta! Listen me flowa, our betty's havin a do down the con club if yao and your jim fancy poppin' along? i heard she's had a new do un all!!! Anyhow, i'd best be off cocker, i've gotta get some cream for me fowrid... tara....

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm a l'il bit confused actually... I've been listening to radio Stoke (i know, it is SO schpecial it is untrue) and a song came on that i know but have never understood what the bejesus it means!!! The song name: Caribou Queen, yes....CARIBOU!!! Does anyone care to enlighten me with regards to this one. I was under the distinct impression, being reasonably learned in such things, that a caribou is a north american deer, a reindeer in fact... Is Caribou also a place? HAHAHAHAHA....rob has just pointed out my glaring stupidity and shitty radio.....it's caribbean queen...what makes it worse is that i know i know that (so to speak)!!!! ta mister.

Oh yeah, i heard the UK eurovision song last night and i was far from impressed...what the frig is that about!? its horrendous with a capital EUH! Still, maybe the europeans will eat it up, IF (and its a big if) they even consider voting for us cause we're virtually hated!!!

A work colleague of mine got a dirty picture sent to her phone from a random number yesterday and it got me thinking about times i have had random texts etc. and i maybe should have replied but didn't: last week in wolverhampton train station in the queue i had the chance to accept somethin' on bluetooth from someone like "robert" or "jonothan" and naturally i declined. It was only after i p[ut the phone back in my jeans pocket that i saw the person in front of me in the queue still had his phone out...but then i noticed more who also did, so how could i tell who it was? I am still intrigued actually; perhaps it was a ringtone or a really funny (or even dirty...euh) picture? I aslo got a random text message saying "happy christmas, lots of love, jim" which i didn't know what to do with at the time...i don't know anyone called jim who would speak to me in that manner.....why i didn't text back i do not know!!! wish i had now. ooh, and i think we've all had texts off people who were clearly meant for someone else and are either vulgar or bitch about you! i've sent them too!

How can a african relative of the dog and a piece of crockery be the sasme thing? answers on a postcard please.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

ooh i liked that one...

11:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home