sciocco patrocinando

ow yao dowin today? grrrreat ta, yao? Bostin ta! Listen me flowa, our betty's havin a do down the con club if yao and your jim fancy poppin' along? i heard she's had a new do un all!!! Anyhow, i'd best be off cocker, i've gotta get some cream for me fowrid... tara....

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I haven't had a comment for weeks now and i'm starting to get quite dispondent!!! Does no one want to take me up on my previous blog's offer? Or has anybody read it at all!!!???...sob sob bawl...I have a startling and frankly shocking admission to make which may leave some of you creeped out and thoroughly disgusted by me.....I've started using a thimble at work! yes, it IS true! I'm so ashamed of myself! Lets face it, it's the next logical step in my stationery obsession...i want a label maker next..ooh!!!! Does anybody else use Tipp-Ex mice? (or is it mouses?)...They are wonderful!!!! Plus i practically wet myself when my new staple remover and blue clip wallets came!!! If you have a similar problem there is a website you can contact... www.getoffyourlazyfatarseandgetahobby.com and a helpdesk buysomethingusefulwithyourmoneylikedrink@getoffyourlazyfatarseandgetahobby.com.... they are a constant companion and help through my addiction....sob...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home