sciocco patrocinando

ow yao dowin today? grrrreat ta, yao? Bostin ta! Listen me flowa, our betty's havin a do down the con club if yao and your jim fancy poppin' along? i heard she's had a new do un all!!! Anyhow, i'd best be off cocker, i've gotta get some cream for me fowrid... tara....

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I thought i'd share some of my favourite quotes, some from various media and famous individuals...see if you can identify where they are from. Some of them are mighty tricky...

"Is it Saint Swithen's day yet, dear Helga?" (tv)

"You know what you like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? you look like a rube, a well scrubbed hustling rube. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone but your only one generation short of pure white trash." (film)

"Around the survivors a perimeter create." (film)

"I am Tarka Dhal, emperor of the great vindalooan empire... Humans!?! The vindalooan empire has pledged to exterminate them all, is that not right Bindi Bahji?" (tv)

"An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind." (quote attributed to two separate people)

"What? You'll find no testiclays here!" (tv)

"Your over confidence is you weakness"..."Your faith in your friends is yours." (film)

"There is so much a man can tell you, so much here can say. You remain my power, my pleasure, my pain. Baby" (song)

Damn it, its been that long since i read any of my favourite books i can't remember any quotes fully....shame on me! Anyway, there's somethin' for everyone in the mix above so see if you can get them all...Run! Run! Run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home