sciocco patrocinando

ow yao dowin today? grrrreat ta, yao? Bostin ta! Listen me flowa, our betty's havin a do down the con club if yao and your jim fancy poppin' along? i heard she's had a new do un all!!! Anyhow, i'd best be off cocker, i've gotta get some cream for me fowrid... tara....

Monday, May 08, 2006

MOMMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've told everyone i am going to my cousin's wife's (weird punctuation but correct no?) birthday thing on saturady day/night and guess what..... IT'S THE EUROVISION SONG CONTEST THAT EVENING......sob sob sob.....blubber.... What do i do? I can't believe i'm so cold as to want to boycott the birthday for eurovision. Is it still just as tacky, hilarious and weird if it's taped? more to the point, i don't think my video works to tape at the moment! It's bad enough that i haven't even followed the eurovision process this year, i mean, what is our song? who is singing it? I do, of course however, know that it is in Greece this year but that is as far as my knowledge goes! How can i possibly make a eurovision quiz this year without the knowledge myself? Lets face it, i must be one of the only people under 40 alive to have a hosted a eurovision "gathering" to which more than five people turned up! what to do?what to do?

1 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

I went to eurovision party last year instead of going to summer ball!!!! mmmmmm... not quite sure it has the same effect when taped, you hear bits about it, .... not definatly needs to watched first hand. This years English (not P.C i know) entry is a white man rapping! I personnally don't like our chances

2:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home