sciocco patrocinando

ow yao dowin today? grrrreat ta, yao? Bostin ta! Listen me flowa, our betty's havin a do down the con club if yao and your jim fancy poppin' along? i heard she's had a new do un all!!! Anyhow, i'd best be off cocker, i've gotta get some cream for me fowrid... tara....

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Well, i've finally done it, i'm not proud of it but there you are....and i have to say i quite enjoyed it.... It's something i told myself a long time ago that i would never ever do; read a Harry Potter book! not only that, but i've nearly finished my second!! i feel strangely used!!! still, as i've struggled unsuccessfully for years to read anything even remotely "grown-up" (i swear it's cause uni has made me a "scanner" and now i can't concentrate on reading like i used to) i'm pretty pleased with myself too!!! People keep telling me to read dan brown books (particaularly angels and demons) but i'm not entirely convinced i can bring myself to do it!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

ah see, laura and jodie said that too...heena said she was disappointed in the end...i havent actually read the davinci code either and don't really want to...i may branch out into biography etc, i've always been told to read more nonfiction

7:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home