sciocco patrocinando

ow yao dowin today? grrrreat ta, yao? Bostin ta! Listen me flowa, our betty's havin a do down the con club if yao and your jim fancy poppin' along? i heard she's had a new do un all!!! Anyhow, i'd best be off cocker, i've gotta get some cream for me fowrid... tara....

Monday, May 08, 2006

Hola all... i friggin' hate work, it drives me up the soddin' wall!!!! I solemnly swear never to get as ratted as i did yesterday again in the day time.....that kind of embarassment should be reserved entirely for the hours of darkness methinks!!! Plus i hit my toe on the stairs on the way up to be sick and it absolutely kills! needly to say work isn't progressing very well today. You would have thought by now i would have already have subjected myself (and others) to the entire spectrum of personal embarassment having subjected myself to an immense plethora of drinking games, emesis (of the projectile AND non-projectile varieties), needing help getting undressed, mooning, wrapping people up in electrical tape and wearing old pants found in a drawer over my jeans to identify just a few; BUT NO! I continue to push the boundaries of embarassment yet further all the the time, including yesterday's barbecue come drinking session come head down the bowl session..... i won't be saying anymore on the subject. On the plus side i did manage to produce a "green shit" that tasted quite nice out of almost everything in my considerable drinks collection (did i say i've just orderd some mezcal online, can't wait!!!!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

That drinkin game is always a killer, nearly as bad a drinking monopoly...im suprised my legs don't kill, well except my toe!

3:47 pm  
Blogger Pablo said...

i havent touched upon Geordiisms yet!!!!

9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home